|Job title:||Junior Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary||AU$60000 - AU$90000 per annum + + Super, OTE $150k-$200k|
|Contact name:||Daniel Musto|
Fetch Recruitment is an Australian owned recruitment consultancy, delivering long term benefits to both our candidates and clients within the built environment. At Fetch, we are single-mindedly committed to creating positive change in the lives of every person and every business we work with, by creating opportunities - not just 'finding' them.
Due to internal promotions, growth and high client demand, we are looking for multiple Sales professionals who are looking to move into a role where they can create long lasting relationships and a portfolio of clients. Transitioning into recruitment, you will be provided with industry leading training and development to quickly establish yourself as an integral part of our successful, passionate growing team
Demonstrated sales experience and knowledge of Construction or infrastructure, is advantageous.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Play an active role in account management and business development
- Manage recruitment process from start to finish with both Clients and Candidates
- Develop knowledge of the market to enable you to generate business
- Use various strategies to successfully attract candidates
- Qualify candidate suitability and client commitment for current or future vacancies, following best practices.
We are looking for people who are career driven, resilient and have strong business acumen. If you are looking the freedom to manage your own business but want the support to achieve this, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
- Industry leading, uncapped commission structure with on target earnings $150k - $200k + super.
- Team building every quarter
- Networking functions
- Annual Interstate trips
- 26 days annual leave
- End of month drinks
- Microsoft Surface Pro and an iPhone
- External training & Development
- Massive focus on personal branding
- New Southbank office complete with a barista style coffee machine, table tennis table and library.
Interested? Please apply below or call Dan Musto for a confidential discussion on 0455 337 866