Junior Project Manager - Western Suburbs
|Job Title:||Junior Project Manager - Western Suburbs|
|Salary:||AU$60 - AU$70 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Barry O'Donovan|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2020 09:52|
Our client is based in the Western suburbs but delivers the highest quality architecturally designed Modular building projects all over Victoria. Each project is carefully designed and crafted in one convenient location and then installed on site with precision to deliver world class Commercial and Residential projects.
Due to their reputation as industry leaders and significant growth they require an experienced site manager to oversee the construction of these unique high-end projects in the western suburbs.
The Role Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a PM role
- Comes from a commercial building background
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Trade qualified background - preferable
- Worked on Educational projects - very beneficial
- Experienced of managing multiple projects each valued up to $12m
To apply for the position, click "APPLY" or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or similar roles please call Barry on 0426 442 366.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's