|Job title:||Junior Production Estimator | Volume Builder | Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||AU$55000 - AU$70000 per annum + Super (depending on experience)|
|Contact name:||Barry O'Donovan|
About the Company
My client is a highly distinguished domestic builder who has an excellent reputation for producing beautifully designed homes. Servicing the inner suburbs of Melbourne, they have won awards for their designs and finishes.
This small, team-oriented company has experienced stable organic growth since its beginnings. Due to positive word of mouth and client referrals, they have a solid pipeline of work for the foreseeable future so would like to take on a junior candidate who can grow and develop alongside the business.
Why you want to work here
This is a rare opportunity for a candidate who has had 12 -24 months of experience in Domestic Estimating, to accelerate their career and work for a fantastic name in the volume/custom game. You will have the opportunity to be mentored by a hands on manager, who is a well-known operator in the industry. You will be exposed to all facets of the company including on-site coordination, project management, estimating, and office procedures. You will have a fun and supportive team of people surrounding you, and a great product you can be proud of.
About the role
Reporting to the Director and located in the CBD you will be responsible for;
- Drafting BOQ's, production estimating and quotes
- Drafting tender documents
- Taking on elements of project management
- Managing Invoicing and Purchase orders
- Liaising with Site Managers and tradespeople as required
- Being responsible for tracking project progress
- Must have a minimum of 12 months + experience in Estimating within construction
- Must have a positive team-oriented attitude
- Passion for residential construction
- Can-do attitude
- Enjoys working in a small team
- Bachelor of Construction Management or related
- MUST have permanent work rights and live locally
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity you have been waiting for, please click 'apply now' to send your details to Barry at Fetch OR call 0426 442 366.