Junior Foreman/Experienced Leading Hand
|Job Title:||Junior Foreman/Experienced Leading Hand|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2020 12:08|
Your new company is a multidisciplinary Civil Construction company specialising in water, earthworks, remediation works, civil structures and mechanical construction. Their employees are both experienced and skilled staff, some with more than 40 years in the industry.
Projects size fall between $5-50mil
- Water Treatment
- Wetlands projects
- Drainage works
- Large Diameter Pipelines
- Landfills, Liners & Cappings
- Heavy Civil Construction
- Civil Infrastructure
- Site Development
- Land Remediation
- Large Diameter Pipelines
- Bridge and Culvert Construction
- Water Harvesting & GPT Construction
- Rapid Impact Compaction (RIC)
Your new role
Currently looking for a Civil Foreman to join their expanding team as they deliver a range of Civil infrastructure projects to their clients across Melbourne.
Depending on your position a range of different, exciting, challenging projects with a wide diversity within the civil construction industry. You will help deliver these projects to a standard that the company has built their reputation on.
- Ensure work sites are operated safely in accordance with project SWMS
- Manage and supervise site staff and subcontractors;
- Ensure works comply with client specifications and company procedures;
- Manage onsite documentation efficiently;
- Promote and develop a strong safety culture;
- Continually improve the skill level of our site workforce;
- Have an excellent attention to detail;
- Deliver high quality work, while adhering to timelines
- Be willing to be hand on, and help out where needed
Skills, Qualifications & Requirements of Candidates
- High quality work, while following and adhering to timelines
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible with duties
The working hours are fairly steady with weekend work needed occasionally.
What you'll need to succeed
- Prior experience either working on water, sewer, drainge, waste water pipelines, or pump stations, treatment plant projects up to value of $20M.
- 2 years experience as a foreman/supervisor or 5+ as a Leading Hand
- Experience overseeing a crew of 5+ personnel including labourers, pipe layers and operators
- Making sure the work is being carried out as per the design and to the client specifications.
- Understand and promote OH&S site safety regulations
What You'll get in return
- To work for a Victoria brand name company, known for developing their guys to the best ability they can, through a diverse project portfolio.
- Real development, with an open door culture. Everyone no matter what level in the business are more than willing to help and pass on their knowledge.
- Friends, this company has high staff retention and a great culture.
- Competitive rates of pay plus a work vehicle.
Apply for the role through seek or call Matt @ Fetch recruitment direct on 0424 260 276
Position sounds interesting but not exactly what you're looking for? Call us anyway for a friendly chat with the market experts about other positions we have available.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's