Junior Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Junior Electrical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Geoff Hulbert|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2020 15:01|
My client is a global engineering design consultancy specializing in the engineering of some of the world's most recognizable Building projects. With offices across the UK, Middle East and Australia they have been a core player in the Engineering space for more than 40 years across Australia. Their long and envious track record of success in Australia has been built on the quality of their engineering and the unmatched service they provide clients.
In spite of Covid 19 my client has continued to win work and plan for the future. As part of their on going organic growth, they are now looking for a passionate and driven Junior/Graduate Electrical Engineer to join the team. Working as part of their Electrical engineering team you will enjoy the chance to work shoulder to shoulder with the industries brightest young engineers and enjoy the opportunity to be mentored by some of Australia most highly regarded Directors and engineers in the building services industry
- Minimum of 4 months experience in the design of electrical building services for an Australian Building services consultancy or electrical services sub-contractor in the buildings sector
- Electrical Engineering degree
- Minimum of 4 months experience in the design of electrical building services including lighting, power, data, and coms
- Experience preforming electrical calculations including, maximum demand, lighting calculations, cable sizing etc
- Familiarity with software like AGi32 and Dialux is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a genuine desire to build a career at a world leading consultancy.
My clients extremely high staff retention rates means that opportunities like this are few and far between. If successful you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the very best engineers in Australia. With a project portfolio that includes Hospitals, Skyscrapers, commercial offices, universities and prisons; the breadth of your experience will soon be unrivaled among peers.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's