|Job Title:||Hydraulic Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to AU$100000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nick Koop|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 15:19|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A unique opportunity has arisen to work with a tier 1 consultancy where you will have the resources of a global company while having the small office feel
Reap the rewards of working for an employer of choice. You will benefit from flexible working hours, work from home options and flexi-desk policy.
My client holds one of the most technically challenging & diverse project portfolios in VIC.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years' local experience in the Building Services industry
- Experience leading and managing your own Hydraulic projects in Australia
- Experience working on a variety of technically challenging projects and broad project experience is essential.
- You must be a team player with a natural leadership ability
- Top industry $$$
- Elite project portfolio
- Modern and contemporary offices
- Professional and technical development
- Fantastic internal support and structures
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee well being-benefits
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel this role ticks your boxes and you have the above experience then don't hesitate to apply. Alternatively, feel free to give me a call for a confidential chat on 0437 195 392 or if you want to streamline the process, email me your CV
Please note: Applicants with no local experience will not be considered for this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Fire Safety Engineer
AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + package
Design Engineer | 12d Designer
Principal Drainage Engineer | Global Consultancy
Senior Geotechnical Engineer | Varied Projects | Build a Team
Perth, Western Australia