|Job title:||Hydraulic Designer / Draftsperson|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$70000 - AU$100000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Ollie Ballard|
Hydraulics Designer / Draftsperson
Location - South Eastern suburbs
About the Business
A household name within the plumbing sector, this contractor are looking to add to their already successful drafting team after some recent tender wins.
If you're looking for a company that don't take themselves too seriously, are well established but family owned and offer some of Melbourne's most challenging projects then look no further.
Why You Want to Work Here
With a focus on employee's growth and development, the Director of this business is experienced and well respected in the market offering ongoing support and training.
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunities to take on more responsibility and progress throughout the business
- A fun, chilled out work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Consistent projects with repeat clients
About the Role
Reporting into the General Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Complete technical reviews
- Providing support to other members of the drafting team as well as self-delivering quality shop drawings using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Assess and determine value management of projects undertaken
- Ensure the production of project documents are accurate, clear, concise and compliant
- Evaluate plans to ensure compatibility with Australian building regulations
- Coordinating the drawings prepared with those from other drafters
- Attend services coordination meetings as required
To Be Considered
To be considered for this unique opportunity, you'll ideally have the following;
- Experience within the electrical sector and a demonstrated drafting background in Australia
- Trade Certificate in Plumbing or Qualification in Engineering/Drafting
- Recent experience with AutoCAD or Revit
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
Applicants must already have the right to work and currently reside in Australia.
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Ollie Ballard directly on 0447 612 363 for a confidential discussion.