|Job title:||HVAC / Mechanical Project Manager|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + package|
|Contact name:||Ollie Ballard|
Mechanical / HVAC Project Manager
Are you looking for a fresh start with a well established and consistently busy HVAC contractor? This business have recently secured three brand new EBA projects and are looking for a switched on and adaptable Project Manager to come in and run them.
This leading mechanical contractor work on a variety of large commercial projects and have a successful estimating and drafting team to be able to support you. With newly secured projects in and around the CBD they are now seeking a Mechanical Project Manager to join their management team.
- Gain experience with a leading Mechanical contractor
- Opportunity to challenge yourself with large commercial projects
- Work closely with a successful operational team
- Clear route of progression for high performing staff
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality / industry standards
- Delivering multiple design and build projects simultaneously
- Planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
- Tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning and Project Management systems
- Predicting cost to completion
- Financial/cost management
- Dealing with the client day to day in meetings and via written communication
- Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
- Self-motivated person
- Strong commercial ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable and willing to put in the hard yards
ESSENTIAL - Please only apply to this position if you have experience in Australia with a relevant HVAC contractor.
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Ollie Ballard on 0447 612 363.