|Job title:||Graduate Mechanical Engineer|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact name:||Jamie Beaumont|
Graduate Mechanical Engineer
Location - Melbourne's Inner Suburbs
My client is a global engineering consultancy specialising in the engineering of some of the world's most recognisable Building projects. With offices across the UK, Middle East and Australia they have been a core player in the Engineering space for more than 40 years across Australia. Their long and envious track record of success in Australia has been built on the quality of their engineering and the unmatched service they provide clients.
In spite of COVID my client has continued to win work and plan for the future. As part of their ongoing organic growth, they are now looking for a passionate and driven Junior/Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join the team. Working as part of their Mechanical engineering team you will enjoy the chance to work shoulder to shoulder with the industries brightest young engineers and enjoy the opportunity to be mentored by some of Australia most highly regarded Directors and engineers in the building services industry
- Minimum of 2 months experience in the design of mechanical services for an Australian engineering consultancy or electrical sub-contractor in the buildings sector
- Engineering degree
- Minimum of 2 months experience in the design of mechanical building services
- Experience preforming heat load calculations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a genuine desire to build a career at a world leading consultancy.
My clients extremely high staff retention rates means that opportunities like this are few and far between. If successful you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the very best engineers in Australia. With a project portfolio that includes Hospitals, commercial offices, universities and prisons; the breadth of your experience will soon be unrivalled among peers.