|Job Title:||Graduate Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Donato|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 12:44|
Fetch Recruitment is an Australian owned recruitment consultancy, delivering long term benefits to both our candidates and clients within the construction world. At Fetch, we are single-mindedly committed to creating positive change in the lives of every person and every business we work with, by creating opportunities – not just ‘finding’ them. Whilst achieving our values we have a huge focus on you! Your development, your success and your day to day love for what you do.
Are you results focused and want to be in a job where you salary is not capped? Do you want to be in a fun energetic culture who celebrate success and run lots of internal competitions? We are a social bunch who are motivated and want to create a succuss story of our life along with having a great work life balance, for this we are are looking for driven social people.
Due to internal promotions, growth and high client demand, we are looking for multiple people who want to be a part of a very successful, passionate brand and be an integral part of a growing business. The opportunities available are within a number of different sectors including Commercial Construction, Residential Construction, Architecture, Engineering and Trades & Labour teams.
- No recruitment experience is needed!
- BUT you must have demonstrated B2B sales experience
- It's essential you have a stable proven track record in a sales environment exceeding KPIs
- A strong work ethic and a passion to be successful
- A natural engaging approach and confident talking to people
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Utilising various strategies to successfully attract candidates such as head hunting, writing and placing professional and effective job ads
- Qualify candidate suitability for current or future vacancies/clients, through screening and referencing
- Maintain and develop current client relationships to ensure that at all times they receive the best service possible and maximise business opportunity
We are looking for people who are career driven, resilient and have good business acumen. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must and experience working within CRM systems and the Microsoft Office Suite. If you are looking to drive your own business but want the support to achieve this, then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for.
We are one of the fastest growing businesses in our space, and our managers are industry leaders, enabling you to learn off from the best. With a big focus on training, you will be part of two in depth training programs to get you into a 360-recruitment specialist position. You will receive a bespoke development plan to get you to the top in your space.
We are big on celebrating success and have a huge focus on our culture, just to list a few benefits:
- LinkedIn Recruiter Licence
- High achievers club (We know how to celebrate - boozy lunches, trips away and helicopter flights etc)
- Team building activities every quarter
- Networking functions
- Yearly team trips away (Byron, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Sydney just to name a few)
- 26 days annual leave
- End of month drinks
- Quarterly awards
- Microsoft Surface Pro and an iPhone
- Massive focus on personal branding
- New office complete with a barista style coffee machine, a table tennis table and library.
Interested and have the B2B sales experience we require? Please apply below or call Sophie Donato on 03 9867 3051 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Recruitment Consultant
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
OTE $170K - $220K
Senior / Principal Recruitment Consultant
AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + uncapped commission
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum
Dandenong South, Victoria
AU$40 - AU$45 per hour + Super, Travel, OT
AU$35 - AU$42 per hour + Super + Travel + Overtime