|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$50000.00 - AU$60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lincoln Gray|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2020 10:28|
Graduate - Commercial Construction projects up to $30M
My client is a Tier 3 Construction company with an outstanding reputation in the Retail, Industrial and Boutique Apartment sector for delivering high-quality projects on time and budget.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Junior CA or Project Coordinator at the start of their career looking to gain as much exposure and insight into their industry as possible. Projects vary in size and complexity and you will gain insight in to all the core areas of project administration and delivery.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for monitoring all aspects of project performance, this includes the construction of the project to the agreed quality, cost and time constraints, and the provision of a safe and sustainable site. Reporting into a Project Manager, you will be a valued member of successful team and join a company renowned for their exceptional culture as much as their impressive projects.
You will have:
- Minimum 1 years practical experience in Melbourne's Construction Industry
- Undergraduate degree in construction management or similar
- Strong communication skills and ability to handle clients
- Great work ethic and time management skills
- General construction knowledge and understanding of commercial building
- Procurement, project programming and cost management skills
- Strong pipeline of work offering job security
- Excellent work culture and career opportunities
- Progression to Project Management
- Be mentored and part of a collaborative environment
- $50-65,000 total salary package, commensurate to experience
- Based in the eastern suburbs
Don't miss out on this opportunity.
If you meet the criteria to be considered for this role please do not hesitate and apply online for further information.