|Job title:||GPS Excavator Operator|
|Salary||AU$40 - AU$45 per hour + penalties + travel + meal + super|
|Contact name:||Phil Underdown|
- Major infrastructure upgrade project
- 50 - 60 hours per week. Mon - Sat
- Call Phil 0491276026
About the business
Our client has an extensive portfolio of work and a current project value exceeding $200 million. After winning a major infrastructure project they will be commencing work soon and require a number of skilled excavator operators with GPS experience to assist with the work. The project will run for a minimum of 2 years and they are looking to build a solid team to remain on the project for the duration.
About the role
- Operating Excavators from 5T - 30T
- Exciting, flagship, Tier 1 project
- Road duplication including intersections, roundabouts, bridges & more.
- Flexible work - 10 - 12-hour days and weekend work
- Experience working with different materials and conditions.
- Working with and assisting multiple trades and sub-contractors
Skills and experience
- Strong background in plant operation
- GPS experience essential as all new machines
- Able to read & understand plans and operate accordingly
- Australian Driver's license and own transport
- White Card & relevant plant tickets
- Prior experience on road projects (highly desirable)
- Team player who can work well with others.
- Eye for detail and pride in work
- OHS focused.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please click "apply now" to forward a copy of your resume. Alternatively call Phil 0491276026 for a more in-depth discussion. Due to the large number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.