Front Office Administrator
|Job Title:||Front Office Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Dish Jayasinghe|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2019 15:28|
Front Office Manager required to join, prosperous and ambitious property company based in Melbourne CBD.
- Beautiful high rise CBD location.
- Autonomous role
- 60 - 65,000 plus super
Full Job Description
My client was established in 2006 and over the last decade (and a bit!) have experienced extraordinary growth across property, capital and investments. They now have a diverse portfolio which includes restaurants, hotels, agriculture and international trade relationships.
Your new role will include but is not limited to the following:
- Welcome all guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Answer all external incoming calls and direct as required
- Manage all bookings for meeting rooms
- Maintenance of reception, office, meeting rooms and kitchen
- Ordering kitchen & stationery supplies
- Liaise with building managers and landlords relating to building matters
- Assist with formatting documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Assisting the staff with the overflow of admin / operational tasks
- Adhoc duties as required
- Minimum 4 years office experience working in a reception / administration assistant capacity
- Ability to communicate with confidence, tact and clarity with a range of individuals and groups in a variety of settings
- Strong interpersonal and administration skills
- A positive attitude and solutions-oriented approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective time management and organisational skills
What's in it for you?
- Beautiful central city location
- Diverse and talented team
- Staff events
- Relaxed, collaborative culture
Apply right now or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct with your resume.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's