Front end Architect
|Job Title:||Front end Architect|
|Contact Name:||Vicki Iliopoulos|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2020 10:28|
My client's pipeline involves retirement village and disability home projects within the Melbourne market! They offer a fun and social environment with full backing from the director and design manager. They are now looking for a strong design thinker to work on the front end of their never ending project pipeline.
The new member of the team will initially be working from home with all the hardware and software provided and will be working closely with the Design Manager to develop concept designs for the firm. With a diverse background and proven experience meeting compliancy requirements, the new addition to the team must be a guru at designing and drafting.
The role is initially a contract position with the potential to go permanent as the project pipeline continues to grow.
- Taking initial design brief
- Developing a concept
- Work on documentation
- Work end to end
- Revit proficiency
- Design experience
- Proven Retirement living or Disability home project experience (disability being a preference)
- Ability to work on the front end but also work on documentation
- Working knowledge of clause 55 and SDA housing guidelines
- New developer, endless opportunities
- Collaborative Practice
- Supportive culture with great leadership
- Sustainable pipeline - consistent work
- Work from home
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Vicki Iliopoulos (Consultant | Architecture) 0455 332 813 or email with your resume and folio of work.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's