Foreman (Structures / Formwork)
|Job Title:||Foreman (Structures / Formwork)|
|Location:||Yarra Glen, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$131000 per annum + Vehicle & work phone|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 17:12|
Well established structures subcontractor in concreting & formwork throughout Melbourne and surrounding regions with successful and steady growth for over 15 years. Works will take you from Melbourne's inner city to the Mornington Peninsula dependant on projects, flexibility is a must.
With recent growth within the company a vacancy has arisen for an experienced Structures Foreman to join on a full-time basis - Project portfolio ranging from High-End Residential, Commercial Apartments and Industrial.
Responsibilities of the role include;
· Manage safe delivery and execution of structure with strict adherence with the project's time, cost and quality objectives - OH&S being at the forefront of each day.
· Coordinate the work and performance of multiple teams to achieve outcomes trouble shooting onsite issues.
· Complete progress reporting, activities, regular reporting to the Project Manager.
· Contribute to development of work methods, construction programs and planned workload.
· Undertake site inspections, conduct testing and upkeep of site inductions where required.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
· Trade Qualification holding supporting tickets as Foreman
· 3+ years minimum experience as a leading foreman for structural deliveries
· Proven experience particularly in Formwork, Concreting, Reinforcement and Pour/Placement.
· Lead by example with previous experience in a similar role offering ability to clearly deliver communications and outlined expectations to the team and management - references required
You will be offered a secure full-time role, offering a salary between $110-140K + Superannuation, company vehicle and phone. You will be working with a friendly team with near to zero turn over.
Turn in your 70+ hour weeks for a work life balance with a friendly and reputable company, working Monday-Friday with occasional weekend all overtime paid at X1.5
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package per project and brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above, this is a NON EBA company.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491267577 CVs sent direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's