Foreman/ Site Manager - Melbourne
|Job Title:||Foreman/ Site Manager - Melbourne|
|Salary:||AU$50 - AU$60 per hour + Super|
|Contact Name:||Barry O'Donovan|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 21:33|
A national commercial builder is seeking a Site Manager to jump on board ASAP to start a commercial project. THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT ROLES. One is based in the Western suburbs and one in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
Your duties will include managing trades, planning works, keeping project on schedule, ordering materials, liaising with the client and working within a strong team.
You will be reporting in to the Project Manager and have excellent on site support.
To be considered for this role, you will need;
- Relevant construction experience as a Site Manager / Supervisor / Foreman
- Excellent time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Trade/tertiary qualification/Builders License (preferred)
- Experience on Fitout & Commercial builds (Service Stations, Warehouses, Retail Parks etc)
- Extensive trade knowledge across all typical trades involved in industrial projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Leadership skills
- Proactive attitude towards safety and a strong work ethic
If this opportunity interests you, please apply through the link
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's