Foreman - Major Roads Project
|Job Title:||Foreman - Major Roads Project|
|Salary:||AU$160000 - AU$180000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 07:10|
Our client is a leading Tier 2 contractor with a rich history of delivering high profile projects throughout Victoria. They have recently secured a number of new projects and they now require an experienced Civil Foreman/Supervisor to assist with the delivery of one of there road projects.
We are looking for a Civil Supervisor as well other site staff who have the experience working on Vic roads projects worth over $10m. This civil project has a significant earthworks, structures and services aspect to them, but ideally you will have previous experience with roads, bridge or rail.
This is a key position on the project team, reporting to, and working alongside the Construction Manager and Engineers, the success of this project will depend on you and your experience delivering civil/road projects. You should have worked on a civil project worth over $10m having a proven track record of on time delivery and running a project to budget.
To be successful this role you should have;
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a Civil Supervisor
- Experience on a civil project over $10mill
- Have exposure to major earthworks, heavy civil on a road or rail project in Victoria
- Have the ability to lead and team of subcontractors and direct staff
- An understanding of drawings and technical specifications
- Experience working within a Tier 1 or Tier 2 civil contractor
- Excellent understanding of OH&S, environment and quality to ensure compliance to project KPIs
- Proven and excellent safety record from previous projects
If you meet the above criteria and want to work for a leading Australian civil contractor on a high profile project click the apply now button.
Or alternatively for a confidential conversation contact Matt on 0424 260 276
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's