|Job title:||Foreman | Landmark Project | 6 - 12 Month Contract|
|Contact name:||Ryan Wakelin|
- A well-known, respected and long-standing Tier 2 builder
- Detailed new builds and refurbishments in the Commercial, Government, Health and Industrial space
- Strong client base, enabling the builder to work on some of Melbournes most Exclusive and Exciting Projects
- Projects Range from $5mil to $300mil
Seeking a Foreman with a proven track record in managing building construction projects and delivering outstanding results in a safe, efficient and effective way.
The Foreman will be responsible for;
- Conducting site inductions
- Managing various trades across structure, services and finishes
- Managing OHS on site
- Coordinate trades and deliveries on site
- Managing the works to ensure program and quality expectations are met to minimize any defects and long term maintenance issues
- Managing the works to reasonably ensure they are fit for purpose and compliant with relevant standards
- Liaising with sub-contractors, internal parties and various stakeholders
- Delivering the project on time & budget
What We Are Looking For?
- Trade background (preferred not essential)
- Demonstrable experience as a Foreman or Site Manager on commercial projects
- Tier 1 or 2 experience (preferred not essential)
- Proven experience of effectively managing sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
If this sounds like you, please click APPLY NOW or give Ryan Wakelin a call on 0492 188 335