Foreman - Concrete Structures
|Job Title:||Foreman - Concrete Structures|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum + SUPERANNUATION + VEHICLE|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2021 11:46|
Join a Concrete Specialist delivering, Formwork, Concrete & Precast Install packages up to $15Million here in Melbourne.
With a project portfolio ranging from Commercial, Residential & Gov housing rolling out; Education, Health, Aged Care, Mid-level residential (20+ level), Community centres, Gymnasiums, structural packages include, formwork, concrete pumping, footings, slabs, columns, shotcrete, walls, precast panels - experience in this sector a must.
This is a role for individuals looking to progress into senior based positions, able to manage sites and hit timely deadlines - Works across town from Inner suburbs to Melbourne's South East
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Coordinate daily, weekly & monthly work schedules, construction programs and planned workload.
- Ordering of materials, scheduling delivery of all services including subcontractors.
- Coordinate the work and performance of up to 40+ team members on site, + subbies
- Lead by example with previous experience in formwork carpentry OR formwork concrete
- Communications and outlined expectations to the team and management - references required
- Roll out OHS / toolbox with staff including monthly participation of foreman meetings
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 3-5+ Years' experience as Structures Foreman
- Project experience in Commercial & Residential structure packages
Demonstrated experience delivering packages between $3M-$10M+
- Manage sites of up to 40+ contractors & trades.
- Trade Qualified
- Management meetings, Site meeting, toolbox & client liaising
- Strong staff retention rates are what our client prides themselves on, offering a fulltime opportunity with a work life balance joining a team of up to 150 employees.
- Reporting directly to the Construction Manager & Managing Director you will be offered an attractive salary between $120,00-$150,000 +superannuation + Vehicle (RDOs included)
- Bonus structure in place for jobs manages in timely order.
- Quarterly staff events, BBQs, social events with a supportive management team
- Monday - Saturday roster with rotating Saturdays available
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491267577 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's