Foreman & Leading Hand | Formwork Structres
|Job Title:||Foreman & Leading Hand | Formwork Structres|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum + Vehicle, Fuel card, Tag + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2021 14:40|
Foreman & Leading Hand | Formwork Structures
Join a Formwork Subcontractor delivering $5-$10Million structural packages to tier 2&3 projects here in Melbourne.
Established relationships across Vic commercial, gov & mid-level residential sites with several projects landing for Feb/March 2021 - Join aa driven & successful establishment now to roll into next phase of construction as a Leading Hand & Foreman
With a project portfolio ranging from Education, Health, Aged Care, Mid-level residential (20+ level), Community centres, Gymnasiums, structural packages include, formwork, concrete pumping, footings, slabs, columns, shotcrete, walls, precast panels - experience in this sector a must.
This is a role for individuals looking to progress into senior based positions, able to manage sites and hit timely deadlines - Works across Melbourne, predominately on Melbourne's South East.
Responsibilities of the role include;
· Coordinate daily, weekly & monthly work schedules, construction programs and planned workload.
· Ordering of materials, scheduling delivery of all services including subcontractors.
· Coordinate the work and performance of up to 40+ team members on site, + subbies
· Lead by example with previous experience in formwork carpentry OR formwork concrete
· Communications and outlined expectations to the team and management - references required
· Roll out OHS / toolbox with staff including monthly participation of foreman meetings
To be successful in this role, you must have:
· Trade Qualification holding supporting tickets as Foreman - formwork experience essential
· Proven experience particularly structures, carpentry favoured in a similar role
· Sound knowledge of planning and identifying variations through scheduling etc
· The ability to overcome challenges with a reputable delivery history.
· Experience liaising with subcontractors, construction manager / foreman & staff in an approachable manner.
· Ongoing working history in Melbourne
- Strong staff retention rates are what our client prides themselves on, offering a fulltime opportunity with a work life balance joining a team of up to 100 employees.
- Reporting directly to the Construction Manager you will be offered an attractive salary between $100,00-$130,000 + Super + Vehicle + extras. Bonus structure in place for jobs manages in timely order.
- Quarterly staff events, BBQs, Golf, Weekend social events
- Monday - Saturday roster with rotating Saturdays available
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's