Flood Hydrology Modeller
|Job Title:||Flood Hydrology Modeller|
|Contact Name:||Naziah Rana|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2020 10:39|
A multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy at the forefront of innovation, this organisation is a global leader. They have a large pipeline of civil and rail projects and because of this continued growth, they are looking to add a new Flood Modeller to their team.
You'll be responsible for:
- Carrying out technical reviews of hydraulic models on large civil projects.
- Providing technical input into floodrisk management in collaboration with other design disciplines.
- Resolving technical modelling issues on projects and advancing the team's technical expertise.
- You will be joining a highly reputable, global tier one, business with a pipeline of works.
- Supportive team with development and growth opportunities.
- Working on major projects within the infrastructure space.
- You will have experience working with Tuflow, RORB, and GIS (MapInfo or QGIS) software
- Understanding and hands-on experience of ARR-2019 guidelines.
- You will have excellent communication skills and a relevant tertiary qualification.
If you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please click "apply now" or send an up-to-date CV to Naziah Rana at
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's