Fire Protection Engineer
|Job Title:||Fire Protection Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nick Koop|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 15:54|
My client is a global multi-disciplinary consultancy that has been a leader in the market for decades
They pride themselves on their unique and pioneering approach to their projects and their employees. With exceptional people at the top, it naturally flows down to the rest of the teams.
This company have worked on exciting and complex projects spanning across a variety of sectors.
This is an opportunity to work in a progressive and innovative environment where you will be heavily focused on projects in the tertiary education, transport & health space.
- Joining a strong and collaborative fire protection and hydraulics team
- Terrific opportunity to learn and absorb as much information as possible from market leaders and self develop
- Exposure to a variety of the projects in Australia within health, data, education, commercial and transport
- Join a company whose projects are won off the strength of their engineering and delivery and return business is frequent
To be successful you will need:
- A wealth of knowledge in delivering wet & dry fire projects
- Experience working in a local Engineering Consultancy
- Experience working on a variety of technically challenging projects and broad project experience
- Exposure to gaseous suppression systems and VESDA systems would be highly advantageous but not essential.
- Willingness to learn and take on extra responsibility.
- Excellent team environment
- Thorough investment into the company and the future of the business
- Industry leading project exposure
- Fantastic personal and career development opportunities
Opportunities to join the world premier engineering and professional services consultancies are few and far between. If you like the idea of being part of the club who are delivering Victoria's most iconic projects give me a call on 0437 195 392 for a discreet chat.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's