Experienced Graduate Architect | Healthcare
|Job Title:||Experienced Graduate Architect | Healthcare|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Clare Thompson|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 11:00|
Our client is an international architecture health care design practice.
With over 35 years of experience, they deliver innovative health care solutions that represent exceptional value for money for their clients. An international practice, our client maintains corporate offices located in Melbourne and Sydney, joint office facilities with collaborating Architects in Adelaide and Brisbane and associated international health care planning offices in Asia, North America and the Middle East.
- Working closely with the directors you will be exposed to early stage design work.
- Master Plans, Feasibilities & Schematic Designs
- Liaising with internal staff as well as external clients
- Working on a wide range of Healthcare projects
- Site studies/ analysis, urban design strategiesGreat & planning
Skills to Succeed
- Graduate or a recently Registered Architect
- Must take an interest in healthcare & Education projects
- Ability to communicate with a variety of consultants
- Superior graphic presentation skills
- Revit & Indesign experience is highly desirable
- Adaptable & Dynamic
What you will get in return
In return for your experience you will get the opportunity to be fully responsible for projects and work across all project stages. You can be assured that you will not get pigeon holed in this business; all staff are all rounders and encouraged to be exposed to all project phases. You will be working with an experienced team that can support your development. Great suburban office with a strong team culture.
You must have working rights in Australia.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's