Excavator Operator - Rail
|Job Title:||Excavator Operator - Rail|
|Contact Name:||Phil Underdown|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2020 11:49|
Fetch are currently looking for multiple Excavator Operators with civil and rail experience. These projects are located all around Melbourne and surrounding suburbs. We have projects running up until Christmas and continuing after the break.
Work will entail in & out of cab operations, trenching & backfilling works for signalling cables & conduits, driving vehicles & equipment to site, load & unload of equipment + more. You must take care in keeping the machines in good working order, including daily safety checks + servicing, lubricating, cleaning and refuelling.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Excavator license / certificate
- Proven experience operating on rail projects (up to 30T with attachments)
- Great communication skills and a team player
- Valid Drivers license (HC/MC desireable)
- Certificate 2 in Rail Infrastructure - not essential*
- High Risk work license - not essential*
What's on offer:
- Competetive rates + penalties - negotiable based on experience
- Ongoing rail work leading into 2021
- Opportunity to develop your career
- Diverse, energetic and supportive workplace culture
How to apply:
If you feel you are suitable for this position and have the relevant experience please click apply now to forward a copy of your resume to Phil. Please note due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.