|Job Title:||Excavator Operator|
|Salary:||AU$40 - AU$45 per hour + Penalties + Super + Travel|
|Start Date:||Immediate start|
|Contact Name:||Phil Underdown|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2021 13:18|
- Call Phil for more info - 0491276026
- 40 - 50 hours per week. Mon - Sat
- Casual role which turns to full time after probation - Large Tier 2 business!
About the business
This market leading civil company is looking to expand due to multiple projects all starting at once. With projects in Dandenong, Clyde, Pakenham, Officer and out to Gippsland, they have capacity to take on 2 experienced operators immediately. Working alongside several large Tier 2 contractors, they have a substantial pipeline of work leading into 2020.
About the role
- Operating excavators from 20 - 50t
- Trenching down to 6m & backfilling
- Using multiple attachments including rock breaker
- Installing and working around shields
- Using GPS systems - training will be provided
Skills and experience
- Strong background in operating excavators
- Australian Driver's license and own transport
- White Card & relevant plant ticket
- Genuine experience on subdivision and sewer projects
- OHS focussed
Due to the duration of the project and the pipeline of work, our client is looking to put people on full time once the candidates have completed their probation period. Salary will be negotiable based on performance.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please click "apply now" to forward a copy of your resume or call Phil on 0491276026 for further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's