|Job Title:||Excavator Operator|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$40 per hour + TRAVEL + SUPER + OVERTIME|
|Start Date:||IMMEDIATE START|
|Contact Name:||Leo Clatworthy|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2021 14:28|
This opportunity will be working on a 6-12 month project in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne (Sunbury). The client also has multiple projects in which you can move across to when the project is completed.
The ideal candidate will have experience operating excavators, raile works, subdivisions, trenching, instal drainage or sewer pipes, backfilling, digging around live services.
- 3+ Years Experience Operating Excavator
- Experience working on Rail Projects
- Happy to Jump out of Machine & Labour when needed
- Ability to work unsupervised
- RIW Card
- VESI Training (not essential)
- 2 x Pay Runs Per Week
- Multiple Projects with Client
- Temp-Perm Opportunity
- Leading Pay Rates
- Excavator Operating, Relocating Services, Drainage, Sewer, Bulkearthworks, Labouring
- GPS experience (not essential but prefered)
- Available to work overtime when needed
Please reply via email to confirm interest and contact Leo on 0420 958 825 to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's