|Job Title:||Excavator Operator|
|Salary:||AU$38 - AU$42 per hour + travel + penalties + super + meal|
|Contact Name:||Phil Underdown|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2021 17:15|
* Guaranteed continuous work through 2021
* 50 - 60 hours per week. Mon - Sat
* Casual role which turns to full time after probation
About the business
Working alongside one of Australia's biggest Civil Contractors, our client is assisting them in completing several major road upgrades and associated packages. These include subdivisions, bridge construction and maintenance, bulk earthworks and drainage projects.
About the role
- Bulk earthworks, rock breaking and loading trucks
- Trenching for drainage, pipelaying and backfilling
- Boxing out roads, building batters
- Detailed excavations / Final trim
Skills and experience
- Strong background in operating excavators
- Australian Driver's license and own transport
- White Card & relevant plant ticket
- Experience on subdivision and road projects
- OHS focussed
Due to the duration of the project and the pipeline of work, our client is looking to put people on full time once the candidates have completed their probation period. Salary will be negotiable based on performance.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please click "apply now" to forward a copy of your resume for further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's