|Job Title:||Excavator Operator|
|Contact Name:||Leo Clatworthy|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2019 11:07|
Full Job Description
Our client is a leading Civil company, covering Subdivisions, Wetland & Green Field Developments and Bulk Earthworks. They focus on mid-large-scale projects and are currently one of the most desirable Civil companies to work with.
- 6 Months Experience on Civil Projects
- Ability to Dig Deep Trenches
- Back fill, Shielding, Crush Rock
- Ability to Work Unsupervised
- 2 x Pay Runs Per Week
- Opportunity to Progress within The Business
- Multiple Projects with Client
- Temp-Perm Opportunity
- Leading Pay Rates
- Lay Sewer Pipes
- Trenching, Back filling, Shielding
- Read & Interpret Plans
- Work as Part of a Team
- Working with PVC & Concrete pipes
The client require experienced Excavator Operators to work on an ongoing casual basis. Usually 3-6 months casual with the opportunity to go perm (if desirable).
If you are interested in this position then please contact Leo on 0420 958 825.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's