|Job title:||Excavator Operator|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$34 - AU$40 per hour + SUPER + TRAVEL + OVERTIME|
|Contact name:||Leo Clatworthy|
Full Job Description
Our client is a leading Civil company, focused mainly on Utilities. They deliver on mid-large-scale projects and are currently one of the most desirable Civil companies to work with. Due to the types of works, we require applicants to be OH&S focused and have an outstanding attitude on site.
- 2+ Years Excavating Experience
- Ability to Dig Around Live Sevices, Sewer, Drainage, deep trenching, shielding
- Ability to Work Unsupervised
- 2 x Pay Runs Per Week
- Opportunity to Progress within The Business
- Multiple Projects with Client
- Temp-Perm Opportunity
- Leading Pay Rates
- Sewer, Drianage, Trenching, Shieding, Dig Around Live Services
- Detailed Works
- Read & Interpret Plans
- Work as Part of a Team
The client require experienced Excavator Operators to work on an ongoing casual basis. Usually 3-6 months casual with the opportunity to go perm (if desirable).
If you are interested in this position then please contact Leo on 0420 958 825.