|Job title:||Excavator Operator|
|Salary||AU$35 - AU$38 per hour + Super + Travel + Overtime|
|Contact name:||Leo Clatworthy|
Full Job Description
Our client is a leading Civil company, covering Subdivisions, Wetland & Green Field Developments and Bulk Earthworks. They focus on mid-large-scale projects and are currently one of the most desirable Civil companies to work with.
- 2+ years Experience on Civil Projects
- Ability to Dig Deep Trenches
- Back fill, Shielding, Crush Rock
- Ability to Work Unsupervised
- 2 x Pay Runs Per Week
- Opportunity to Progress within The Business
- Multiple Projects with Client
- Temp-Perm Opportunity
- Leading Pay Rates
- Lay Sewer Pipes
- Trenching, Back filling, Shielding
- Read & Interpret Plans
- Work as Part of a Team
- Working with PVC & Concrete pipes
The client require experienced Excavator Operators to work on an ongoing casual basis. Usually 3-6 months casual with the opportunity to go perm (if desirable).
If you are interested in this position then please contact Leo on 0420 958 825.