Estimator / Contract Administrator | Concrete
|Job Title:||Estimator / Contract Administrator | Concrete|
|Location:||Keilor East, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2021 17:01|
Estimator / Contracts Administrator | Concrete Structures
- Salary offered between $90-$110K salary package
- Have a real impact on the direction of the company as a team grows around you!
- Work with a friendly family run business, offering ongoing growth and secure works
Join a boutique concrete structures specialist delivering packages up to 2 million across Victoria's regional commercial & residential construction.
With a newly set up office in Melbourne's Northwest, you will be joining a family run business operating over 3 years, joining at a time of growth as projects across Melbourne head into high demand.
Your experience across Melbourne's commercial market will lead the company growth into next stages with a reflective salary offered between $90-$110K salary package.
Reporting to the Director, you will hold a key role within the business and ability to grow a team around you over time, Experience within Estimation & Contracts Administration across packages including concrete are desired upon application.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare and compile full tender take offs up to $4 Million including cost planning and estimating
- Participate in scope of works planning, ensuring that scope gaps are minimised, cost efficiencies are maximised.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions with customers/subcontractors, ensuring all contractual obligations under the subcontract are maintained and administered.
- Ability to interpret (or willingness to learn) and apply a range of commercial agreements including lump sum, schedule of rates and cost reimbursable contracts
- Demonstrated portfolio working with experience in concrete.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role within subcontract space
- Contract Administration & Estimating experience
- Degree-qualified within an industry related discipline will be highly desirable
To be successful in this role you will hold previous estimating experience within the Concrete, with a minimum of 3+ years Australian experience required.
If this role is of interest to you, please provide an up to date CV including projects structures value, achievements as an estimator, projects won and worked on in Australia.
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491 267 577
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's