Estimator | Precast
|Job Title:||Estimator | Precast|
|Location:||Dandenong South, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$131000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 11:01|
Operating as one of the leading precast yards located south east of Melbourne, this supplier is renowned within the industry for their consistent forward thinking and innovation when it comes to precast panelling.
Precast panelling offered in all shapes and sizes with colour coordination, textures & unique moulds with works consistently booked well in advance for the busy factory.
Now seeking an experienced estimator with a proven background in precast panelling and the industry of concrete.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Subcontractor management including compiling scope of works, tender packages, negotiating contract prices and conditions, reviewing contractor quotes and preparing final contract documents
- Preparation and administration of project estimates and tenders
- Preparing and submitting Expressions of Interest and relevant proposals
- Obtaining quotations from subcontractors and suppliers
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities/cost plan for internal review
- Developing strong client business relationships working closely with subcontractors & contractors
- You will hold a minimum of 7+ years consecutive estimating experience with a clear understanding for tenders, quoting and client liaising
- Previous experience within the Precast industry
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with strong commercial awareness
- Highly proficient in the use of technology, including Microsoft Excel, EstimateOne, Auto Cad, Revit, Cost X / Cubit
- Client focused & skill to develop & maintain relationships
- Work with an industry leader in Precast panelling
- Take on an opportunity offering longevity and success
- Full time inhouse role offering between 130,000-150,000
If this role is of interest to you, please provide an up to date CV including projects structures value, achievements as an estimator, projects won and worked on in Australia.
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491 267 577.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's