|Job title:||Estimator - Precast|
|Location:||Dandenong South, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Natalie Stokan|
Estimator | Precast
Join a reputable Precast manufacturer on Melbourne's South East, we are seeking a skilled Precast Estimator to join an established team of 3 assisting in full tender submissions off first principles and previous relationships and understanding of Australian Precast industry.
Project scope ranges within commercial, offering complex precast panel solutions to major clients delivering tier 2-3 based contracts. As an experienced estimator in panelling you will hold an eye for detail and the ability to tender up to 8 tenders a week.
Based on industry demand across the Precast sector, this business has seen the benefits with projects coming in and an opportunity to expand the estimating team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Compiling scope of works, tender packages, negotiating contract prices and conditions, reviewing contractor quotes and preparing final contract documents
- Preparation and administration of project estimates and tenders
- Preparing and submitting Expressions of Interest and relevant proposals & upkeep of tender register
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities/cost plan for internal review
- Developing strong client business relationships & previous client engagement from estimating role
- Attend client meetings to direct any complex tenders and break downs
- You will hold a minimum of 3+ years estimating here in Australia, ideally within concrete structures or precast
- Completed training & relevant qualification in engineering
- Highly proficient in the use of a range of software, including Microsoft Excel, Estimate-One, Auto Cad, Cost X / Cubit
- Strong communcaiton skills with open rights to work
- Client focused & skill to develop & maintain relationships.
- Work with an established precast manufacturer on Melbourne's south east
- Salary offered between $70,000-$90,000 + superannuation reflective of previous experience and understanding of precast
- Work with a friendly, driven and like minded employer offering a secure working environment
If this role is of interest to you, please provide an up to date CV including projects structures value, achievements as an estimator, projects won and worked on in Australia.
Please note this is not a relocation offer, only applciaotns in Australia will be contacted.
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491 267 577.