Estimator - Precast
|Job Title:||Estimator - Precast|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$80000 per annum + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2021 17:43|
Precast is a tight industry, specialising in this area makes you even more unique - if you're looking to grow within your career, join a company offering to support your growth as an estimator and be lead by the Senior Estimator & BD Manager on Melbournes West!
You will require direct experience estimating Precast Panels for both Commerical & Residential based projects between $3-1$0M with the ability to oversee drawing spotting variations & custom designs.
Collaberating with the Senior Estimator on projects you will gain support from the entire team when joining the company at a full time capacity.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Precast Estimator, you will play a key role in the growth of the business with demonstrated knowledge & experience within concrete particularly.
- Take offs from technical drawings & construction plans to delivery
- Tender submissions and quotations
- RFI's pricing and follow ups
- Attention to detail - reviewing drawings identifying panel supply & variations
- A minimum of 3+ years estimating direct to Precast OR Concrete here in Australia
- Proven experience and success in full tender preparation & submissions reflecting in your project history
- Experience in precast packages of up to $2 Million
- A willingness to personally develop and progress in your career
- Programs; Excel & Bluebeam
- Locate yourself on the Melbourne's West for full time secure works
- Salary offered between $65,000-$80,000 + superannuation
- Dynamic young environment, social events, close to station, parking on site, fun working environment
To be successful in this role you will hold previous estimating experience within the precast concrete industry, with a minimum of 3+ years Australian experience required.
If this role is of interest to you, please provide an up-to-date CV including projects precast packages value, achievements as an estimator, projects won and worked on in Australia.
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491 267 577
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's