Estimator | Precast
|Job Title:||Estimator | Precast|
|Location:||Carrum Downs, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 12:01|
Estimator | Precast
As a Melbourne supplier to precast manufacturing and delivery, this supplier is a step ahead in the industry offering tailored designs, unique moulds and colour variations which are recognised throughout the industry today.
With a customized product range specifically designed for the residential, commercial and industrial markets they are experiencing inhouse growth for the estimating team.
If you are looking to join a leader within the precast world - look no further.
Roles & Responsibilities
As an experienced Precast Estimator, you will play a key role in the growth of the business with demonstrated knowledge & experience within concrete particularly.
The successful candidate will provide take offs from technical drawings and construction plans, creating comprehensive tender submissions and quotations.
Developing strong client business relationships working closely with subcontractors & contractors you will present a personable yet strong approach to getting numbers over the line.
- To be successful in this role you will hold previous estimating experience within the precast concrete industry, with a minimum of 5+ years experience
- Sound understanding of the, Australian construction industry with the ability to read & understand architectural or construction plans/drawings.
- You will understand how to define and write comprehensive tender submissions
- Excellent organisation and time management with the ability to lead when required
- Highly proficient in the use of technology, including Microsoft Excel, Estimate One, Auto Cad, Revit, Cost X / Cubit
- Work with an industry leader in Precast panelling and innovative designs
- With the opportunity to advance your career with a recognised precast manufacturer located on Melbourne's South East
- Salary offered will be based on experience ranging from 90,000-110,000 + Superannuation
If this role is of interest to you, please provide an up to date CV including projects structures value, achievements as an estimator, projects won and worked on in Australia.
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491 267 577.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's