Estimator | Luxury Residential
|Job Title:||Estimator | Luxury Residential|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2020 13:58|
About the Company
My client is a highly successful and well-established luxury builder located in the Inner SE suburbs of Melbourne. They have a reputation for delivering breathtaking residential projects and have a seamless and highly streamlined process for delivery, fine-tuned by an inspiring Director with many years of experience in the industry. Due to new project wins, they are on the hunt for an experienced Estimator to manage projects from permits to handover stage.
Why Work Here
This company has an outstanding reputation not only as a builder but also as an employer. You will be working alongside a team of young, driven and motivated co-workers who have a real passion for luxury architecture. Management are experts in their field and are dedicated to facilitating your development and assisting you with where you want your career to go. This is truly a rare opportunity that would suit someone ready to take their career to the next level and learn from the best in the industry.
About The Position
- Reviewing and documenting amendments on architectural drawings, engineering and detailed working drawings.
- Completing Estimating take-offs and creating an accurate Bill of Quantities.
- Liaising with relevant suppliers to obtain quotes and raising purchase orders.
- Issuing orders to trades and suppliers with all relevant information.
- Ensuring construction documentation has all necessary information.
- Finalising construction documents and orders in a timely manner and respond to any R.F.I.'s from construction.
- Maintaining job files during the course of construction
To be successful you must have;
- 2 + years of experience minimum in high-end or fit-out construction within a similar position
- Tertiary studies within Construction will be highly regarded
- Excellent problem solving skills and a strong attention to detail
- Be a genuine, down to earth person and above all a team player
- Must be highly organised and enjoy a fast pace of work
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please click 'apply now' or send a copy of your CV to Charlotte at . Regretfully and respectfully, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's