Estimator | Insurance
|Job Title:||Estimator | Insurance|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2020 15:16|
Established nationally as an industry leader in claims management and insurance repairs, we have an exciting opportunity for an Estimator to join our team. This is a company that cares about it's people and this is facilitated buy an inspirational leadership team. You will be walking into a supportive, fun and dynamic environment and there are multiple opportunities to develop your career.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Estimator is responsible for inspecting and reporting on building related matters, undertaking and/or co-ordinating forensic investigations, providing detailed scope of works and cost estimates, obtaining and reviewing tenders, and managing various commercial projects. You will be looking after large loss projects and will have previous similar experience so you can hit the ground running.
- Must have 1 + years of experience within construction insurance
- Estimating insurance experience is highly favourable
- Must have strong construction knowledge and experience
- Strong report writing skills & attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer focused
- Motivated & dynamic, with a positive attitude and pride in work
- Ability to work to deadlines & KPIs
- An all round team player
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, then please click "apply now"and send an up-to-date cv to Charlotte.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's