|Job title:||Estimator | Insurance|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Charlotte Quaife|
About the Company
My client is a successful, nationally renowned insurance builder with a fantastic name in the industry. They look after small and large insurance claims and are based in the East of Melbourne. This company is made up of a medium sized and close-knit team who genuinely enjoy what they do and have a supportive, fun and inclusive team environment.
About the Role
The Estimator will be responsible for inspecting and reporting on building related matters, undertaking and co-ordinating investigations, providing detailed scope of works and cost estimates, obtaining and reviewing tenders, and managing various commercial projects. You will be looking after small and large loss projects and will have previous similar experience within insurance so you can hit the ground running.
Why You Want To Work Here
Due to their fantastic reputation in the insurance game, my client has experienced new project wins and is now in an exciting growth phase. They have an ongoing, stable pipeline of work and are ready and able to invest in new employees.
- Strong market position, ongoing pipeline of work
- Fantastic bunch of people who genuinely enjoy the industry and love coming to work every day
- Family oriented workplace with regular team bonding activities
- Large national company with solid foundations
- Many opportunities within the business
- Must have 1 + years of experience within construction insurance
- Must have strong construction knowledge and experience
- Strong report writing skills & attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer focused
- Motivated & dynamic, with a positive attitude and pride in work
- Ability to work to deadlines & KPIs
- An all round team player
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been looking for, then please click "apply now"and send an up-to-date cv to Charlotte at Fetch or call me on 0447 056 001.