Estimator | Concrete Structures
|Job Title:||Estimator | Concrete Structures|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$170000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020 10:50|
Located in Melbournes North West, a business operating over a decade delivering full structural packages for Tier 2&3 based projects in residential & commercial.
With high staff retention rates and a wealth of knowledge amongst Directors, Project Managers & Senior Estimators you will be offered the opportunity to grow within a supportive and driven environment.
With a project portfolio ranging from Education, Health, Mid-level residential (20+ level), Prisons, Community centres, Gymnasiums at $5-$10 Million in structural packages, we are now looking for an Estimator to join their dedicated team.
- Demonstrated portfolio within the subcontract space of structures including experience with full concrete, formwork, or structure packages between $3-$10+ Million
- Qualification in Engineering, with a minimum of 3+ years estimating
- Ability to read complex plans, work autonomously or in a team
- Exceptional attitude and personality
- Understanding of packages including: Inground excavation, reinforcement, supply & fix, formwork, concrete pump, screens & precast install
- This role is offered to professional estimators demonstrating an intermediate to senior level of project projection
- Salary is based on experience ranging from $100K- $170,000 + Superannuation + bonus structure
- Now interviewing with intention to commence in the coming 4 weeks.
- Work Monday - Friday 8.30-17.30 with flexibility for Saturdays when required
To be successful in this role you will hold previous estimating experience within the Concrete, Formwork OR Structures industry, with a minimum of 3+ years Australian experience required.
If this role is of interest to you, please provide an up to date CV including projects structures value, achievements as an estimator, projects won and worked on in Australia.
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491 267 577.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's