Estimator - Commercial Structure Packages
|Job Title:||Estimator - Commercial Structure Packages|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$80000 per annum + Superannuation|
|Start Date:||April 2021|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 16:00|
Estimator | Commercial Structure Packages
Stop waiting for that promotion and start progressing your Estimating career by joining a reputable structures specialist fulltime. Operating for over 20+ years in Melbourne, known for the delivery across Tier 2-3 commercial & residential projects with 'full concrete packages' from $2-$10 Million in structures alone.
With growth underway over the next 1-2 years, our client is looking to double in capacity, now welcoming an experienced Estimator to join the team alongside the Estimating Manager & Cadet estimator.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a junior /intermediate Estimator this role requires an individual who is eager to succeed, self-motivated with a team-oriented personality & available for works on Melbourne's South East!
As the business now focus on larger structural packages whilst looking to branch into government infrastructure projects, an individual with experience in construction here in Australia will be highly considered.
Current commercial portfolio includes but not limited too; education, heath, aged care petrol stations and shopping centres & multi-level apartments including basements.
- Reporting to the Snr Estimator
- Estimating & quantity surveying for tender submissions.
- Evaluating the market and performing a thorough research while procuring construction materials at the lowest and best cost price.
- Client negotiation for price packaging and scope of works.
- Reviewing and mentoring estimation workings performed by cadet / junior estimators.
- Build a strong reputation between contracting community.
- You will hold 2+ years' experience in construction based estimating here in Australia - Concrete/ Structural / Residential / Commercial a must.
- Accurate take-offs from master plans
- Produce PO's for the supply of labour & materials
- Relevant qualifications and experience
- Programs: Microsoft & Cubit
- Clear communication with full working rights in Australia
- Competitive salary. based on experience ranging from $60,000- $80,000 +
- Progressive company that you can be proud to put your name to and with an opportunity to grow
- Have a real impact on the direction of the company, working on future projects.
- Now interviewing with intention to commence in the coming 4 weeks.
To be successful in this role you will hold previous estimating experience, with a minimum of 2+ years Australian based experience.
If this role is of interest to you, please provide an up to date CV including projects, value, achievements as an estimator, projects won and worked on in Australia.
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491 267 577.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's