|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2021 15:50|
My client is a small boutique building and design company that specializes in breathtaking high-end renovations and extensions within residential construction. They are located in the inner Eastern suburbs of Melbourne and build throughout the affluent inner metropolitan area. They have a small welcoming and supportive team environment and do not recruit often due to incredibly low staff turnover and happy employees. This opporutnity is a rare and unique gem not to be missed.
You will be the sole Estimator in the company, providing support to the Director and ensuring each project is estimated in a timely and accurate manner. With ongoing support, training and development from a hands-on Director, your responsibilities are include but not limited to;
- Liaising with contractors and suppliers.
- Preparing selected tender submissions and scopes of works.
- Creating full and itemized cost breakdowns.
- Some production estimating once construction has started.
- Managing estimated budgets and cost centres with support from the Director.
- A working knowledge of MS Project is favourable.
- Minimum 18 + months in a similar Estimating capacity with a residential or commercial builder
- Excellent communication skills and a can do work ethic.
- Ability to work independently with a young and knowledgeable team.
- High attention to details and a knack for fine details
- Previous experience in MS Project is preferred (or other estimating program knowledge).
- Excel and MS office suite knowledge
Why you want to work here
- Newly fitted out office space close to parks and cafes
- Work under an inspiring, supportive and friendly Director who wants to see you grow alongside the company
- Fantastic work life balance and flexible work hours
- A supportive, fun and friendly team with an inclusive culture that is more like a family
- Ongoing technical and hands-on support and training
If this sounds like the golden opportunity you have been waiting for, please click "apply now" and send a copy of your up to date CV to charlotte or call me directly on 0447 056 001. Please be quick, as an immediate start is available to the successful applicant.
Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's