|Job Title:||ESD Engineer|
|Location:||South Yarra, Australia|
|Contact Name:||Geoff Hulbert|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 22:00|
Our Client is a world class design consultancy, they have been at the forefront of Australia’s engineering industry for 30 years. They now look to hire a Project Lead Engineer to work alongside the team leader, who has an outstanding track record in ESD projects.
With access to high-profile projects across Australia, our client is now looking to hire a project leader to work closely with a passionate team of engineers. The team works on a vast range of ESD projects, including commercial, residential, education and healthcare with construction values up to AU$1bn to name a few.
Having built an exceptionally strong team of junior and Intermediate engineers my client is now looking for an experienced ESD professional to work closely with the Discipline Leader. You will play an active role in helping to further mentor and manage the broader team and take a lead role with Clients. Reporting directly to the team leader, this role is an excellent opportunity for a senior engineer looking to broaden their leadership skills.
- Manage a rapidly growing team of ESD engineers
- Take a lead role in the management of key stakeholders and help to educate them in best practice and cutting-edge sustainability principles
- Take ownership of ESD projects set to redefine what is commercially viable through innovation and lateral thought
- A demonstrated track record of engaging engineers, clients and builders to work toward sustainable outcomes
- Experience delivering projects to sustainable guidelines like Green Star, NABERS or LEAN
- Familiarity with modelling software like IES is advantageous but not a necessity
- Experience delivering mission critical asset, commercial offices and university projects is highly regarded
- Previous experience leading a small ESD project teams
- Experience on projects over $100mm
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion to create long lasting relationships with stakeholders.
In addition to receiving above market remuneration you will enjoy the opportunity to deliver Melbourne’s most technically challenging Projects, with regular career reviews to ensure your career remains aligned with your long-term aspirations for professional growth.
If you have niggling questions about whether you’re still on the right path or whether a change of environment is the best thing for you, we’d be happy to have a chat. Either click “apply now” or contact me at email@example.com or 0436 011 276.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's