|Salary:||Hourly Rates + Travel Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Louis Thomas|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2020 11:05|
We are seeking experienced & licenced Electricians (maintenance skills preferable) with a positive attitude to work along side our client that specialise on energy saving product installation.
A large component of this position will be working in certain areas to replace water heating systems.
About the Company:
- Operating for 14+ Years
- Offer excellent pay and consistent pipeline of work ( Government rebate scheme )
- Family orientated business.
What we're looking for:
- Electrical Register Contractor
- Willing to travel 100+ Km a day ( across 3 to 4 sites )
- Able to provide a compliance certificate for each job
- Reliable, honest and professional.
- Willing to work 40 - 50 Hours a Week ( With $$ Benefits )
- Ideally based within Mildura region
- Have your own hand and battery tools
What's in it for you:
- A variety of work and locations in North West Victoria.
- Ongoing work - with minimum 40-50 hour weeks.
- You will be rewarded with an attractive rate
- Support and on-going 'on-the-job' training.
- Great job security. ( government scheme )
If this role is for you, please click ' click apply now ' to send a CV through.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Ongoing Work until August - 50+ Hrs Per Week
Hourly Rate + Super + Daily Travel
Ongoing Work - Immediate Start
6 Months Minimum Work- 50+ Hrs Per Week
Competitive Hourly Rate + Daily Travel