|Job Title:||Electrical Spotter|
|Location:||Carrum Downs, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$63 per hour + travel + penalties + meal + super|
|Contact Name:||Phil Underdown|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2021 10:34|
- Day & Night Shift available
- 6 days a week + penalty rates
- Long term projects on strong OHS focused sites
- Potential temp to perm opportunity
About the business
Fetch recruitment are currently partnered with a number of major civil contractors, supplying both high level blue- and white-collar workers. We have multiple opportunities currently with our clients for experienced workers to gain long term employment. There are a number of unique projects currently underway such as bridge construction, road widening and industrial subdivisions.
Skills and experience
- Strong background in electrical spotting for heavy plant
- Valid Electrical Spotters ticket (ESV), CPR ticket & first aid
- Australian Driver's license and own transport
- White Card
- Experience on road and/or subdivision projects (desirable)
- OHS focussed
There are opportunities for people who excel in this role to progress into full time positions - this will be at the discretion of the client. If you are driven and want to develop your career then this is the role for you.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please click "apply now" to forward a copy of your resume. Please note due to the large number of applicants on successful candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's