Electrical Project Manager - Service
|Job Title:||Electrical Project Manager - Service|
|Location:||Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum + super + company car + bonus scheme|
|Contact Name:||Ollie Ballard|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 11:03|
Electrical Service Manager / Project Manager
Location - Western Suburbs
Variety is the spice of life! Are you bored of delivering the same type of projects day in day out? This is the perfect role for any Electrical Service Manager that wants to mix things up by delivering a range of projects across both service and install.
I'm working with a very well established contractor who are looking to bring in a great personality, someone that wants to be given the level of trust expected when you've worked in the industry for a while.
This business, who have been established for over 45 years specialises within the service and maintenance sector but often pick up light commercial install work meaning no two days are the same. With projects already secured for this year and the electrical division growing year on year this is great opportunity to be a part of that growth.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage new and existing client portfolios and manage projects in their entirety
- Day to day management of project scope, budgets, and financial targets
- Lead a team of Electricians
- Estimate, price, and quote for electrical work
- Preparation and development of SWMS and Permits
- Work closely with Site Technicians, Operations Manager, Quality & HR Managers with an end goal of providing superior customer service to clients
- Great level of trust and autonomy from the Director of the business
- Gain experience working with a well established Electrical contractor
- Work with a successful and experienced operational team
- Progression and view for promotionas division grows
- Variety of work
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading a team within electrical service contracts
- Victorian A Grade Electrical License.
- Valid Driver's Licence.
- Construction Industry (White Card)
Personal attributes required
- Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
- Self-motivated person
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Ollie Ballard on 0447 612 363 or
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's