|Job Title:||Electrical Foreman|
|Contact Name:||Eoin McGuinness|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2021 10:23|
Fetch are currently seeking an Electrical foreman with apartment experience for an immediate start. You will be working between two projects in the Melbourne Metro Area. This job will turn into a full time position for the right candidate.
The current projects are at rough in and fit off stage with another project starting in the next 3-4 weeks. These luxury apartments are 8 stories high.
- Relevant project experience in the light commercial space.
- Vic electrical qualification and licenced.
- Strong communication, influencing and leadership skills.
- Minimum of 3 years in a leading hand / supervisory role.
- Ability to work efficiently and safely.
- Liaise with PM's to troubleshoot any problems.
- Work closely with key stakeholders.
- Managing all the site staff including sub-contractors.
If this role is for you select 'Apply Now' or contact Eoin on 0429 680 886
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's