|Job Title:||Electrical Estimator|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Ollie Ballard|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2021 15:57|
Location - Northern suburbs, Melbourne
As well as being a household name in the electrical sector this award winning Tier 1 contractor have a clear reporting line, fantastic company culture and established relationships with a range of clients.
With some of the best retention rates in the industry chances to join this highly experienced and successful team don't come along all too often, so whether you're actively seeking a new role or not there is no harm in enquiring.
With a number of different areas to the business this role would involve you working across a range of service/maintenance clients as well as pricing small fit out and construction work, with this in mind my client is looking for someone with relevant experience in this area.
- Like minded team that all pull in the same direction, bouncing new ideas off each other and assisting where possible
- Work within a successful and proven commercial team with a great reputation in the industry
- Monthly social events and fantastic company culture
- Clear reporting structure allowing you to see a route of progression whether you're intermediate or senior
- Variety of projects from service/maintenance through to construction and fit out
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparing a range of tenders both direct to client and to builders
- Submission of proposals
- Developing strong client business relationships
- Assessing, measuring and completing take offs from drawings.
- Preparing and submitting of quotations
- Building an understanding of construction and service practices
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Highly effective at working independently
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly proficient in the use of technology
- Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
- Self-motivated person
- Strong commercial awareness
- At least 3 years experience in an estimating role
- Time spent tendering service/maintenance contracts
- Essential that you have come from an electrical background
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Ollie Ballard on 0447 612 363.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's