|Job Title:||Electrical Estimator|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Ollie Ballard|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 09:44|
Are you looking for that next challenge in 2020 and want to step into one of Melbourne's busiest electrical contractors?
If so, please get in contact as I'm currently working with an electrical contractor who have been around for over 20 years successfully delivering in the commercial market.
This opportunity will involve you being fully integrated within the business, taking a lead in the estimating team and making decisions that you can see add clear value. The team is very successful already, but require an experienced head to step in and bring new ideas to the table allowing continued growth within the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Commercial input to tighten up processes and bring new ideas to grow the business
- Developing strong client business relationships
- Preparation of tenders
- Management of team
- Submission of proposals
- Assessing, measuring and completing take offs from drawings.
- Preparing and submitting of quotations
- Building an understanding of construction practices
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Highly effective at working independently
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly proficient in the use of technology
- Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
- Self-motivated person
- Strong commercial awareness
- Gain experience with a well established but continuously growing Electrical contractor
- Work within a successful and proven operational team
- Progression and view for promotion depending on performance
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Ollie Ballard on 0447 612 363.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's