|Job Title:||Drainage Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Naziah Rana|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2020 16:33|
A multi-disciplinary, engineering consultancy that specialises in structural, maritime, temporary works, civil and much more, is looking to expand their Melbourne Office. They have recently undergone rapid growth and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future, whilst providing a "family-feel" environment for their team. This award-winning consultancy is looking for a Drainage Engineer to join their growing team.
You'll be responsible for:
- The delivery of drainage designs, drafting and flood modelling on a range of structural and civil projects.
- Provide technical design expertise for drainage and stormwater quality systems, including piped networks and major drainage structures.
- You will be joining a highly reputable business with a mixture of large-scale projects on the books i.e. civil infrastructure, maritime and government.
- An opportunity to shape and influence the Melbourne business from within,
- A business that offers flexible work, autonomy and genuinely cares about its staff and culture.
- Previous demonstrated working on drainage design, flood modelling and on civil or land development projects
- Extensive working experience with 12D
- Tertiary qualification, e.g. Bachelor of Civil Engineering or similar.
- Possess excellent relationship management skills and an ability to communicate to stakeholders at a technical and non-technical level.
If you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please click "apply now" or send an up-to-date CV to Naziah Rana at
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's