|Job title:||Document Controller|
|Contact name:||Georgia Gregor|
Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne VIC
Are you an experienced document controller that is looking to work with a tier one contractor across some of Melbourne's most prestigious and iconic construction projects?
Due to the continued company growth and a pipeline of work, this company is looking to expand their document team to accommodate their growing and rapidly expanding pipeline of projects.
- Working with a Tier 1 contractor
- Work on leading construction projects in Melbourne
- Job security and stability of a full-time permanent position
- Ability to change locatations once the project has come to completion
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Great salary package and benefits
- This business has a large and continuously growing pipeline of work
- Annual performance reviews dedicated to employee growth and success
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Healthy balance of work and personal commitments is encouraged
- A business which prides themselves on support and training they provide
- Ability to engage with both internal and external teams to define and determine acceptable processes and systems to be adopted for each project
- Clearly communicate and present agreed processes and systems to the team
- Continually audit and maintain the online documentation system.
- Ensure document submissions are in accordance and compliant with the document formats and requirements.
- Implement workflows and receive documents in accordance with project requirements and approval of design documentation.
- Plan and record document flow to and from all necessary parties, including clients, sub-contractors, and the project office.
- Take responsibility for defining and managing standards for document controls, processes and systems for all projects ensuring compliance with project and document control standards
- Implement document controls on new projects including requirements gathering, systems / process design and configuration, document controls plan and design drawing register
- Receive, record, distribute and file all technical documentation, principally incoming and outgoing contractual documents
A bit about you:
- Previous experience working as a document controller, at any level
- Construction experience would be advantageous
- Familiarity and experience with Acconex system would be highly regarded
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Experience in a project environment with knowledge of project management processes.
- Be able to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to build rapport efficiently.
If this opportunity sounds like your next career step, please send your CV to Georgia Gregor by clicking 'Apply'. Alternatively, send your CV through or call Georgia directly on 0491 267 577.